The Funniest Tweet Awards are the competition to enter on Twitter during an F1 race.
… are very simple.
- Make sure you are following me on Twitter (I will follow back)
- Post funny tweets relating to the F1 race with the hashtag #FunniestTweetAwards
- Make sure you @ me (@Pitlane_Girl)
- Or retweet something you find on your timeline, but again @ me in on it too, so I can see it
- All tweets from lights out to the chequered flag are eligible
- After lights out, I choose my top 10 funniest
- The results will appear on the blog and on Twitter
- You win kudos and bragging rights until the next race
A ‘championship table’ will be kept up-to-date during the season with the ultimate Champion being crowned after the final race of the season.
Have fun tweeting 😉